Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Woodfields Elementary School is to educate and encourage today’s students for success in tomorrow’s world.
We envision Woodfields Elementary School as a place where students are encouraged to become confident, caring, responsible individuals, who reach their maximum potential.
- Student learning is the top priority of our school.
- All students can learn.
- Each student is a valued individual who deserves respect, encouragement, and a safe, supportive, and challenging environment.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community must share the vision for advancing the unique needs of each student (physical, social, emotional, and intellectual).
- All students deserve equal access to quality educational opportunities.
- Students learn best when they have appropriate opportunities for success.
- Students share in the responsibility for their learning.
- All students' basic needs should be met daily so that they come to school ready to learn.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative.